Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2574 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- BOTOX 50 Units AbbVie Limited
- Palforzia Aimmune Therapeutics Ireland Limited
- BOTOX 200 Units AbbVie Limited
- BOTOX 100 Units AbbVie Limited
- Crysvita solution for subcutaneous injection Kyowa Kirin International plc
- Revlimid 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, 20 mg, 25 mg hard capsules Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharma EEIG
- Vesitirim 1 mg/ml oral suspension Astellas Pharma Co. Ltd
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.