Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2556 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Salofalk 250mg gastro-resistant tablets DR. FALK PHARMA GMBH
- Salofalk 250mg Suppositories DR. FALK PHARMA GMBH
- Xagrid 0.5mg hard capsule Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
- Salofalk 4g/60ml Enema DR. FALK PHARMA GMBH
- Duac Once Daily 10mg/g + 50mg/g Gel GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- Toujeo 300 units/ml SoloStar solution for injection in a pre-filled pen SANOFI
- Toujeo 300 units/ml DoubleStar, solution for injection in a pre-filled pen SANOFI
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.