Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2579 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- ZOTON FASTAB 15MG Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Zoton Fas Tab 30 mg Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Kemadrin Tablets Aspen
- Nivestim 12 MU/ 0.2 ml solution for injection/infusion, Nivestim 30 MU/ 0.5 ml solution for injection/infusion, Nivestim 48MU/ 0.5 ml solution for injection/infusion Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- TAGRISSO 40 mg and 80mg film-coated tablets AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Hulio 40 mg/0.8 ml solution for injection Gerard Laboratories
- Hulio 40 mg solution for injection in pre-filled syringe Gerard Laboratories
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.