Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2552 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Alymsys 25 mg/mL concentrate for solution for infusion Zentiva Pharma UK Limited
- Fiasp 100 units/mL solution for injection in vial Novo Nordisk Limited
- Fiasp 100 units/mL Penfill solution for injection in cartridge Novo Nordisk Limited
- Fiasp 100 units/mL FlexTouch solution for injection in pre-filled pen Novo Nordisk Limited
- NovoMix 30 FlexPen Novo Nordisk Limited
- Insulatard Penfill Novo Nordisk Limited
- Kyleena 19.5 mg intrauterine delivery system Bayer Limited
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.