Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2550 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- ZOCOR Tablets Organon Pharma (Ireland) Limited
- INNOVACE TABLETS Organon Pharma (Ireland) Limited
- AUBAGIO 14 mg film-coated tablets Sanofi Genzyme
- Stemetil Tablets 5mg SANOFI
- Stemetil 12.5mg/ml Solution for Injection SANOFI
- Jevtana SANOFI
- Alymsys 25 mg/mL concentrate for solution for infusion Zentiva Pharma UK Limited
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.