Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2566 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Plenadren 5 mg and 20 mg modified release tablets Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
- Zafrilla 2mg tablets Gedeon Richter Ireland
- NovoRapid FlexPen 100 units/ml solution for injection in pre-filled pen Novo Nordisk Limited
- NovoRapid Penfill 100 units/ml solution for injection in cartridge Novo Nordisk Limited
- NovoRapid 100 units/ml solution for injection in vial Novo Nordisk Limited
- Veltassa (Patiromer) Vifor Pharma UK Limited
- Viagra 25MG, 50MG, 100MG Upjohn EESV
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.