Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2579 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Fasenra 30 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Metalyse 10,000 units Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- Kadcyla 100mg & 160mg powder for concentrate for solution for infusion Roche Registration GmbH
- E45 Cream Reckitt Benckiser Ireland Limited
- Hc45 Hydrocortisone Acetate 1% w/w Cream Reckitt Benckiser Ireland Limited
- Ultomiris 300mg/3ml Alexion Pharma UK Ltd
- Ultomiris 1100mg/11ml Alexion Pharma UK Ltd
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.