Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2572 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Provera 10mg Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Pentasa 10 mg/ml Rectal Suspension Ferring Ireland Limited
- Pentasa 500 mg Prolonged Release Tablets Ferring Ireland Limited
- Pentasa 1 g Prolonged-release Tablets Ferring Ireland Limited
- Pentasa 1 g Suppositories Ferring Ireland Limited
- Stelara 90 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen Janssen Sciences Ireland
- Stelara 45 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen Janssen Sciences Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.