Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2566 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- IMFINZI 50 mg/mL concentrate for solution for infusion AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Rekambys Janssen Sciences Ireland
- Pemazyre 4.5 mg, 9mg and 13.5mg - tablets Incyte Biosciences UK Ltd
- Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.4-5 (5/5 micrograms)/dose concentrate for dispersion for injection Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.4-5 (15/15 micrograms)/dose dispersion for injection Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Comirnaty Original/Omicron BA.1 (15/15 micrograms)/dose dispersion for injection COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine (nucleoside modified) Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Comirnaty TS 30 micrograms/dose dispersion for injection Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.