Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2570 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Qutenza 179mg Cutaneous Patch Grunenthal Pharma Ltd.
- VPRIV 400 Units powder for solution for infusion Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
- IOPIDINE 1%w/v Eye Drops, Solution Essential Pharma Ltd (Malta)
- Vemlidy 25 mg film coated tablets Gilead Sciences Ltd
- Zarontin 250mg/5ml Syrup Essential Pharma (M) Ltd
- Ponstan 250mg Capsules Chemidex Pharma Ltd
- Ponstan Forte 500mg Film-coated Tablets Chemidex Pharma Ltd
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.