Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2569 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Kalydeco 25mg, 50mg, 59.5mg and 75mg granules in sachet Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) Limited
- Kalydeco 75 mg and 150 mg film-coated tablets Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) Limited
- Kaftrio 37.5 mg/25 mg/50 mg film coated tablets and 75 mg/50 mg/100 mg film coated tablets Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) Limited
- VEYVONDI 650 IU and 1300 IU powder and solvent for solution for injection Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
- POTELIGEO 4 mg/mL concentrate for solution for infusion Kyowa Kirin International plc
- Halcion 250 microgram Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Halcion 125 micrograms Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.