Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2571 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Cinryze 500 IU powder and solvent for solution for injection Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
- Nurofen Long Lasting 300mg Prolonged Release Hard Capsules Reckitt Benckiser Ireland Limited
- Talmanco 20 mg film-coated tablets Mylan IRE Healthcare Ltd
- Xalatan 50 micrograms/ml eye drops solution Upjohn EESV
- Brufen Retard 800mg prolonged release tablets Mylan IRE Healthcare Ltd
- Brufen Paediatric 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension Mylan IRE Healthcare Ltd
- Brufen 600mg film-coated tablets Mylan IRE Healthcare Ltd
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.