Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2559 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- ARICEPT 10 mg film coated tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Tecentriq 840 mg and 1,200 mg concentrate for solution for infusion Roche Registration GmbH
- Tecentriq 1 875 mg solution for injection Roche Registration GmbH
- Veoza 45 mg film-coated tablets Astellas Pharma Co. Ltd
- Abrysvo powder and solvent for solution for injection Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- JEMPERLI 500 mg concentrate for solution for infusion GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- LIVTENCITY 200 mg film coated tablets Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.