Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2570 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Skyrizi 150 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen/pre-filled syringe AbbVie Limited
- Vincristine Sulphate 1 mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Aldactone 100mg film coated tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Aldactone 50 mg Film-coated tablets. Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Aldactone 25mg film-coated tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Erleada 60 mg film coated tablets Janssen Sciences Ireland
- IMJUDO 20 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.