Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2566 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Aldara 5% cream Mylan IRE Healthcare Ltd
- Trinomia 40 mg hard capsules A. Menarini Pharmaceuticals Ireland Ltd
- Ozempic 0.25 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen Novo Nordisk Limited
- Ozempic 0.5 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen Novo Nordisk Limited
- Ozempic 1 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen Novo Nordisk Limited
- Halaven 0.44 mg/ml solution for injection Eisai Ltd
- AUBAGIO 14 mg film-coated tablets Sanofi Genzyme
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.