Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2579 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- OCREVUS 300 mg concentrate for solution for infusion Roche Registration GmbH
- Veklury 100 mg powder for concentrate for solution for infusion Gilead Sciences Ltd
- Maxolon 10 mg tablets ADVANZ Pharma
- Blincyto Amgen Ireland Ltd
- LEMTRADA 12 mg concentrate for solution for infusion Sanofi Genzyme
- Fasenra 30 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- MicardisPlus 80 mg/25 mg Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.