Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2561 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Abacavir/Lamivudine Mylan Pharma 600 mg/300 mg film-coated tablets Gerard Laboratories
- VidPrevtyn Beta solution and emulsion for emulsion for injection Sanofi Pasteur
- Pradaxa® 20 mg, 30 mg, 40 mg, 50 mg, 110 mg, 150 mg coated granules Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- VYDURA 75 mg oral lyophilisate Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Atgam 50 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- IMJUDO 20 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Scemblix 20 mg and 40 mg film-coated tablets Novartis Ireland Limited
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.