Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2569 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Actilyse 10 mg Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- Zynlonta 10 mg powder for concentrate for solution for infusion Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ltd
- IBRANCE 75mg, 100mg & 125mg hard capsules Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- IBRANCE 75mg, 100mg & 125mg film coated tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Nerlynx 40 mg film-coated tablets Pierre Fabre Limited
- Renagel 800 mg film-coated tablets SANOFI
- Olanzapine Mylan 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 7.5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg & 20 mg film-coated tablets Gerard Laboratories
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.