Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2569 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Lixiana Film-Coated Tablets Daiichi Sankyo Ireland Ltd
- Halcion 250 microgram Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Halcion 125 micrograms Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- IPV-Boostrix suspension for injection in pre-filled syringe GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- Praluent 75mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen SANOFI
- Praluent 150 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen SANOFI
- Tracleer 125 mg film-coated tablets Janssen Sciences Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.