Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2569 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Taltz 80 mg solution for injection in pre-filled syringe Eli Lilly and Company (Ireland) Limited
- Taltz 80 mg solution for injection in pre-filled pen Eli Lilly and Company (Ireland) Limited
- Actilyse 10 mg Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- Tecentriq 840 mg and 1,200 mg concentrate for solution for infusion Roche Registration GmbH
- OPDIVO 10 mg/mL concentrate for solution for infusion Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharma EEIG
- Yervoy 5mg per ml concentrate for solution for infusion Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharma EEIG
- Zynlonta 10 mg powder for concentrate for solution for infusion Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ltd
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.