Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2556 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Truvada film-coated tablets Gilead Sciences Ltd
- IMFINZI 50 mg/mL concentrate for solution for infusion AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Stribild 150 mg/150 mg/200 mg/245 mg film coated tablets Gilead Sciences Ltd
- KANJINTI Amgen Ireland Ltd
- Forxiga 5 mg, 10 mg Film coated tablets AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Cancidas 70mg Powder for concentrate for solution for infusion MSD Ireland (Human Health) Limited
- Cancidas 50mg Powder for concentrate for solution for infusion MSD Ireland (Human Health) Limited
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.