Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2562 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Crysvita solution for subcutaneous injection Kyowa Kirin International plc
- Ketalar 50mg/ml Solution for Injection/Infusion Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Ketalar 10mg/ml Injection/Infusion Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Zeffix 100mg Film-Coated Tablets GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- Diflucan 40 mg/ml powder for oral suspension Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Diflucan 10 mg/ml powder for oral suspension Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Diflucan 200 mg hard Capsules Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.