Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2558 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Cozaar COMP 50 mg/12.5 mg, 100 mg/12.5 mg, 100 mg/25 mg film-coated tablets Organon Pharma (Ireland) Limited
- EZETROL 10 mg Tablets Organon Pharma (Ireland) Limited
- INEGY Tablets Organon Pharma (Ireland) Limited
- Cozaar 12.5mg, 50mg & 100mg Film-coated Tablets Organon Pharma (Ireland) Limited
- Evrysdi 0.75 mg/mL powder for oral solution Roche Registration GmbH
- Stemetil Tablets 5mg SANOFI
- Stemetil 12.5mg/ml Solution for Injection SANOFI
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.