Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2562 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Kaftrio 75 mg, 50 mg, 100 mg film coated tablets Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) Limited
- Kaftrio 37.5 mg, 25 mg, 50 mg film coated tablets Vertex Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) Limited
- Prezista 800mg film-coated tablets Janssen Sciences Ireland
- Prezista 600 mg film-coated tablets Janssen Sciences Ireland
- Prezista 100mg per ml suspension Janssen Sciences Ireland
- REZOLSTA 800 mg/150 mg film coated tablets Janssen Sciences Ireland
- Symtuza 800 mg/150 mg/200 mg/10 mg film coated tablets Janssen Sciences Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.