Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2561 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Zynlonta 10 mg powder for concentrate for solution for infusion Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Ltd
- Atgam 50 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Arexvy powder and suspension for suspension for injection GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- IMJUDO 20 mg/ml concentrate for solution for infusion AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Veoza 45 mg film-coated tablets Astellas Pharma Co. Ltd
- Phenylephrine 2mg/20ml Vial Aguettant Ltd
- Abrysvo powder and solvent for solution for injection Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.