Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2572 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Dermovate Ointment 0.05% GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- Dermovate Cream 0.05% GlaxoSmithKline (Ireland) Ltd
- Panadol Night Film-coated tablets, Paracetamol 500mg Haleon Ireland Limited
- Synagis Solution for Injection AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Ativan 1mg Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Venlofex 75 mg prolonged-release capsules, hard Gerard Laboratories
- Venlofex 150 mg prolonged-release capsules, hard Gerard Laboratories
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.