Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2556 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Metalyse 10,000 units Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- Envarsus 0.75mg; 1mg; 4mg prolonged-release tablet Chiesi Limited
- Myfortic 360 mg gastro-resistant tablets Novartis Ireland Limited
- Suvezen 40 mg/10 mg film-coated tablets SANOFI
- Suvezen 20 mg/10 mg film-coated tablets SANOFI
- Suvezen 10 mg/10 mg film-coated tablets SANOFI
- LIBTAYO 350 mg concentrate for solution for infusion SANOFI
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.