Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2568 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Twynsta 80 mg/5 mg tablets Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- Twynsta 80 mg/10 mg tablets Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- Twynsta 40 mg/5 mg tablets Boehringer Ingelheim Limited
- INSPRA 50 mg film-coated tablets. Upjohn EESV
- Inspra 25mg Film-Coated Tablets Upjohn EESV
- CENTRAX Tablets Pfizer Healthcare Ireland
- Votrient 200 mg film-coated tablets and 400mg film-coated tablets Novartis Ireland Limited
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.