Ireland's most popular source of accurate and reliable medicines information
Search 2554 medicines for SPCs, PILs and Educational Materials
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Latest medicine updates
- Stivarga 40mg film-coated tablets Bayer Limited
- Ondexxya 200 mg powder for solution for infusion AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals (Ireland) DAC
- Intuniv 1mg, 2mg, 3mg, 4mg prolonged-release tablets Takeda Products Ireland Ltd
- Esmeron MSD Ireland (Human Health) Limited
- Solian 50mg Tablets SANOFI
- Solian 400mg Film-Coated Tablets SANOFI
- Solian 200mg Tablets SANOFI
Medicines.ie contains accurate, up-to-date, regulator-approved information on medicines available in Ireland. The site is designed to be a comprehensive and easily searchable source of medicines information in Ireland.
It is widely regarded as an invaluable reference source by healthcare professionals, the National Medicines Information Centre and the Department of Health.
The information for each product comes in the form of a Summary of Product Characteristics (SPC or SmPC) and Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) or Package Leaflet (PL), where relevant. These documents are approved by the medicines’ regulator (HPRA or EMA) as part of the process of authorising a medicine for sale or supply in Ireland.
Medicines.ie is continuously updated by pharmaceutical companies when new medicines are launched or the information for an existing medicine changes.